Monday, July 27, 2009

i want to breathe again


Teach me to breathe again, like I did a long time ago,
A child in the reckless breeze, all worries who did forego.
As my arms cushioned the air below, my legs had a different sprint,
While life seemed to go so slow, my eyes showed a mischievous tint.
I lived without a thought to spare, so much joy in me I had,
As I pursued to be such good, as shall no one call me “bad”.
The gentle hug of my mother, a naughty nudge from my dad,
A brother, who loves so much, never could see me so sad.
Sitting alone, was so much blissful, loneliness never crept nearby,
Not like today, being so alone while cribbing the world to be “sly”.
I yearn to be so young again; I yearn to be so young again,
Run along in the same reckless breeze, to forget all my pain.

No comments: